The Showroom will re-open on 30 September 2020.
Booking is now required but attendance is still free to all.
Bookings can be made here
63 Penfold Street
London NW8 8PQ
E-mail: [email protected]
Occasionally the opening hours of exhibitions alter, so please check the exhibition page itself for variations to this.
Office hours are Wednesday–Friday, 12pm-4pm
The Showroom has your safety at heart.
Hand sanitising and masks
- It will be mandatory to clean your hands when you arrive with hand sanitiser, which will be provided at the entrance to the exhibition.
- We ask you to bring your own mask and to wear this at all times whilst indoors. Entry will not be permitted without a mask.
Exceptions to this request to wear a mask are:
- Where a person cannot put on, wear, or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment or disability (within the meaning of section 6 of the Equality Act 2010), or without severe distress
- Where a person is providing a lip-reading service to a person they are with
Please let us know in advance when you book your ticket if this applies to you so that the team are aware and can plan accordingly.
- Our toilet will not be open to the public, unless you have specific access needs without which you could not visit. If you have a special reason for needing access to a toilet please inform us in advance by emailing [email protected] with the header ‘Toilet Access Requirements’.
- Regular deep cleaning of The Showroom is being undertaken.
- All high-frequency touch points in the building are regularly cleaned and maintained.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available for use at the exhibition entrance, and at the visitors desk in the Gallery space should you wish to re-apply during your visit.
- The Showroom has a step-free entrance on Boscobel Street to the ground floor Gallery space, and a platform lift to our first floor Studio space. However, the first floor and Studio is not accessible to the public due to restrictions caused by COVID-19, and is not suitable for wheelchair users as currently we cannot ensure safe evacuation.
- Your ticket covers the period of time at which you are welcome at The Showroom. We politely request that you are ready to leave at the end of the hour so we can welcome the next bookings.
- If you cannot book online you should be able to book with our staff on the door (subject to availability).
Please contact the gallery in advance of your visit for more access information or if you have any further questions. Email us at [email protected]
The Showroom is located on the corner of Penfold Street and Boscobel Street, just off Edgware Road.
The Showroom is a five-minute walk from the Edgware Road underground station (note that there are two station entrances, one for the Hammersmith and City/Circle lines and the other for the Bakerloo line).
Numerous buses from central London stop on the Edgware Road within a few minutes walk of the space, including the 6, 16, 98, 332 and 414.
There is no parking at The Showroom but there is limited pay and display parking in the surrounding streets.