63 Penfold Street
London NW8 8PQ
E-mail: [email protected]
Please note we are currently
During exhibitions we are open Wednesday–Saturday, 12-6pm
COVID-19 VISITING CONDITIONS
The Showroom has your safety at heart. When we are open to the public, due to Covid-19 the following conditions are in place:
Hand sanitising and masks
- We ask you to kindly clean your hands when you arrive with hand sanitiser, which will be provided at the entrance to the space.
- We ask you to bring a mask and to wear this whilst indoors, however this is not compulsory.
- Regular deep cleaning of The Showroom is being undertaken.
- All high-frequency touch points in the building are regularly cleaned.
- Hand sanitiser is readily available for use.
- The Showroom has a step-free entrance on Boscobel Street to the ground floor Gallery space, and a platform lift to our first floor Studio space. However, the first floor and Studio is not accessible to the public due to restrictions caused by Covid-19, and is not suitable for wheelchair users as currently we cannot ensure safe evacuation.
Please contact the gallery in advance of your visit for more access information or if you have any further questions. Email us at [email protected]
The Showroom is located on the corner of Penfold Street and Boscobel Street, just off Edgware Road.
The Showroom is a five-minute walk from the Edgware Road underground station (note that there are two station entrances, one for the Hammersmith and City/Circle lines and the other for the Bakerloo line).
Numerous buses from central London stop on the Edgware Road within a few minutes walk of the space, including the 6, 16, 98, 332 and 414.
There is no parking at The Showroom but there is limited pay and display parking in the surrounding streets.